Re: bmw-digest V9 #1236

The vents on the e28 series were designed this way:  The top dash and floor
vents blow air
whose temperature is regulated by the thermostat, while the four dash vents
(square) at face
level blow outside air.  When the AC is on all of the vents blow
AC-regulated air.  The idea
behind this design is that even in the winter time the driven needs fresh
air on his/her face.
There is absolutely no problem with your car.

Emmanouil

87' 526e 159k