E34 Wheels for sale

4-Stock 15" E34 wheels w/tires $75.00:

I have a set of chromed stock wheels of my 1990 525i with chromed center
caps. One wheel hit a curb about 10-MPH and has a dent and the chrome on all
four is in fair to poor condition (it is peeling on two). Tires are
Michelins and in good condition with the exception of the one that was on
the rim that hit the curb. It now has a lump in it. Center caps are in good
condition.

Would be good if refinished or used as-is for a spare or for winter driving.

I have a few pictures of them up here:

http://www.monterey.edu/students/sz/simpsonhenryk/world/wheels.html

I really want these things out of my garage, so I may take less money.

Henry
henry@domain.elided