1980 320i Madness

I've got a 1980 BMW 320i that served me faithfully for quite a while. In
mid-summer, in the middle of the interstate it quit on me. The car shut
down just like it would if it ran out of gas. I had it towed and I have
been half-heatedly messing with it from time to time trying to get it
running again. Here's a list of what I have done so far:

1. Replaced fuel & air filter.
2. Replaced fuel pump.
3. Removed, cleaned and reinstalled the fuel distributor.

The car cranks, gets spark and there is pressure to the fuel distributor
but nothing comes out of the injectors.

I have no idea where to start diagnostics at this point. If anyone can let
me know where to go from here it would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
1980 320i

End of bmw-digest V9 #1234