FS: set of wheels & snow tires for M3

For Sale:

Set of 4 16" x 7-1/2" Mille Miglia 'Spider' wheels, with 205/50 Blizzaks
mounted.  Wheel offset is 35mm.
I bought these wheels new in January '99 and mounted an older set of
snow tires I already had and used them on my M3 sedan.  The wheels have
3 months and 2000 miles of use on them, excellent condition, never bent.
This is one of only a few 16" wheels which fit the M3 without brake
caliper interference.  The tires have been used 2 1/2 seasons, and are
in fair condition.  The tires look like they are good for one more
season.  Asking $525 OBO for the whole set, shipping not included (A new
set of these wheels alone, will cost you $556 from the tire rack).
Located in Rochester Hills, Michigan.  If interested I can send you a
digital picture, but also look at Tire Rack's web site to see an image &
comparable new price.

- -Brian Doll
brian.doll@domain.elided