RE:Subject: Oil Change

Some oil consuption is quite normal for any engine.
Running 2 quart low for a long perio of time is
definately not good for the engine. That is why you
have to check your oil level at least one in a month
and add some oil if necessary.

Joe.
'93 325i
- ----------------
Hello all, I just have a question to whoever knows
what to do: I have a93
325i and I did my oil change about 6 months ago and
just waited for the
lights on the dash board to tell me when I need to
change oil again. It
happen to be 9000 miles later that my oil indicator
asked for an oilchange.
I noticed thought that the oil level is 2 quarts lower
even thoughthere are
no signs of leaking or oil burning. Does anybody know
what'srecommended as
far as the mileage between oil changes and also, is it
normal for a carin
excellent shape to burn oil after 9000 miles. I know
for sure that Iwill
never wait that long again, this was my first oil
change on this car.What
do you BMW owners do for your carsthanks for any response