Cleaning Leather

Darryl Polk:
     To clean leather I suggest Lexol cleaner and protectant. This stuff is
great for general cleaning and the protectant is good for regular use. If
your seats are really dirty then normal leather cleaners just wont cut the
mustard. Two possibilities here. Find some RAM all purpose cleaner and use
it full strength. If you cant find some locally mail me back and I can get
you some or put you in touch with a local rep. Use it carefully, test an
inconspicuous area first. Spray it on and wipe immediately. Stuff works like
a charm. The other option is some stuff from England called Gliptone. Find
this stuff on the web. Customer of mine has it and this stuff is amazing.
Has both cleaner and conditioner. Expensive but amazing. Any questions mail
me.
Ryan B
PS I do this to private and corporate aircraft.