<E36> 1996 328i, Factory Stereo Swap Question

Does anyone have any experience installing the BMW In-Dash I-BUS CD Player
into an E36 328i (production date 3.96)?

The current stock factory head unit is the BMW Business Car Radio with
I-BUS.  It has AM/FM/Weatherband/Cassette, Dolby B and C, and CD Changer
Control.  It is manufactured by Alpine Electronics.  I will be replacing
it with the BMW factory In-Dash head unit which I understand is made by
Blaupunkt.  I am concerned about wiring harness or other issues that
might arise.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Incidentally, I am willing to sell the old head unit which is in mint
condition and comes with the radio code cards and manual.  List price is
$895 not including tax!