<FS> 17" wheels & tires for E36

Since I noticed a few people are looking for wheels, I thought I would
put an extra set that I have on the digest to sell them.

Four wheels, PERFECT condition, no curb rash, no dents, no spots, no
kidding. Only a couple thousand miles on them, aftermarket 5-spoke,
cast, 17x7.5 (1995 M3 size & offset to fit any E36), with BMW emblems.
Pictures available on request. I've just got too many wheels & need to
clear up some space (and use the extra $$ for my track fund). Tires,
already mounted. Falken GRB 225-45-ZR17 with good tread left, about 70%
on one pair, about 50% on the other two.

All for $800, prefer bay area pick up, but will consider shipping.

Roger Baker
SJ Bay Area, CA
'92 325 M-sport, AA-turbo, coil-over's, etc.