SSR Wheels?

Another thing I'm upgrading soon on my '88 535i are wheels - goodbye TRX's!
Tire Rack's top-of-line offering for our car in 16" are the Japanese SSRs.
These appear to be high quality, are "semi-solid forged" in a near-net
process, and are LIGHT (15lbs in 16x8)! Also, price is right for forged at
~$300 per. Does anyone have experience with,or an opinon on, these wheels?
Yeah, I know, they're rice-burning, Integra-lugging mags, but they are
right at my budget limit and I haven't found anything better at the price.

Thanks as always,
- -George

o/______\o  AxMan   '88 535i, 125K miles
(oo_OO_oo)  Bilstein Sport, Eibach's, new front-end,
[]o----o[]  E32 brakes, sharked