seat removal

I own a 1990 525i, I am in the process of doing a major interior
cleaning. I need to remove the front seats so that I can clean the
carpet along the insides of each seat. I have removed the 2 bolts at the
rear of the seat and I am having trouble getting the front attachments
to relase the front portion of the seat. Any suggestions on how to get
the front portion the seat to detach o that I can remove the seats
completely.

Thanks,
 Darryl Polk
bardon1@domain.elided

P.S. Any suggestions for leather cleaners and conditioners, these seats
are in need of some serious cleaning.