Article for the Roundel; need contributions

My Fellow Bimmerheads:

I have been lucky enough to be placed in charge of setting up a compilation
article for the Roundel that is tentatively titled: "So, How Did You Get Into
BMWs?"  Tell me about your first Bimmer, how you got into the marque, why you
have stayed.  Make it INTERESTING, make it SHORT.  Can't promise that
everybody who contributes will be published, but we'll try.  I also need your
real name and where you're from (screenames would read like an Ann Landers
column); please send the responses to:

JOsante@domain.elided

Looking forward to reading your stories,

Julian Osante
CCA #77760

PS: I would be nice though not absolutely necessary if you could also mention
what you currently drive.>>