Re: BMW Digest Advertisers: weekly posting

Jerry

So, you're basically making a big deal by complaining about someone
"complaining" about something that's not a big deal ... just making sure I
understand?!?!

Anyway, maybe the "offender" of your sensibilities is simply trying to let
Richard (who I agree has an excellent site!) know that his auto-emailer is
possibly suffering from some advance Y2K bug, given that the subject says
"weekly", the definition of which, last time I checked the dictionary was "once
every seven days", but appears to be coming out slightly more often ... if this
is not so, but is in fact a complex conspiracy of concealed devious intent, then
maybe in suggesting that he change the subject heading to be more factual again
might simply be to try to help the anal retentive audience out (of which I am
myself one!) of our "Just another bit of crap to flush." mentalities.
Elucidating thoughts ...

Ciao, Dave

Jerry Chyo <jerryc@domain.elided> on 09/08/99 10:38:39 AM