Re: bmw-digest V9 #1215

Hi Peter,

I've had a similar problem. Try examining the sensor in the resevoir
(its a little plunger), it can get a little loose and give a false
reading.

Regards,
Aaron

- -87 535iS

>Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 10:45:56 -0400
>From: "Peter S.Confar" <chacocanyon@domain.elided>
>Subject: E28 brake warning light flash
>
>Hi:
>Within the last month the brake warning light has flashed on when the
pedal
>is first depressed.  The pedal feels fine, not mushy at all.  Any ideas
what
>is the cause?  One of the master cylinder chambers gone bad?  I have
yet to
>bleed the system.   I checked the pad sensors and there is lots of pad.
>Any help would be appreciated
>Pete Confar
> 88 535
- --
Aaron Linville
cadre@domain.elided

- - The six steps in a project: 1) Unbounded enthusiasm 2) Total disillusionment 3) Panic 4) Frantic search for the guilty 5) Punishment of the innocent 6) Promotion of the uninvolved