Gearbox Chatter after installing lightweight flywheel

Stephen J. Habakus wrote.....
>.... I purchased a lightweight flywheel from Turner Motorsports which was
> installed at the same time the dealer installed the new clutch.
> After approximately 6 weeks of driving I noticed a "rumble-grumble" sound
> while the car was in neutral with the clutch pedal released......

> Anyone out there that has installed a lightweight flywheel, please send
> me a brief response and let me know if you have or have not had a similar
> experience and what brand of lightweight flywheel you have installed....

I had heard about the gearbox clatter when researching which flywheel to
purchase for my E36 325i. I decided on the Active Autowerks L/W
flywheel. It was less expensive and was touted as reducing/eliminating
the gearbox noise. Most others weighed 8-10 pounds. AA flywheel weighed
in at 12 pounds. I Have been very happy with AA flywheel with no
downsides at all. No gearbox noise either.
Henry
'92 325i w/ L/W flywheel, M3 clutch and 3:46 diff