LA Chapter's Day at the Peterson - Sep. 25, 1999. RSVP REQUIRED!!!

Hi everyone,

Mike Ward asked me to post this online for the club....

The Los Angeles Chapter of the BMW CCA and Nick Alexander BMW Present A
Day at the Peterson

The First Annual BMW Club Tour and barbecue at the beautiful Peterson
Automotive Museum is sponsored by Nick Alexander BMW and the LA Chapter
of the BMW CCA on September 25th 1999.

Club members will have run of the Museum from 11 am until 5pm.  A
separate dedicated parking area will be reserved for attendees' cars,
with the tri-tip and chicken barbecue (and all the trimmings!) being
served on the Roof Patio and in the Conners Pavilion.  Plan on saving
room for dessert too -- homemade apple pie and ice cream!

The day's event is exclusively for BMW Club members and guests.  At a
cost of only $30 per person, this will be a must-go gala, so make a
reservation early.  Your check must be received no later than 9/17/99.

NOTE: THIS IS AN RSVP EVENT -- NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.

If you would like to sign up for this great event please mail a check
payable to LA BMW CCA with the following information to:

Mike Ward -- 170 Corona Ave. -- Long Beach, CA. 90803

Please also include the following information along with your check:

Name:
Address:
Number of tickets:      ($30 each)
Phone Number:

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email,

Thanks!

Tino Saloomen
tino.saloomen@domain.elided