Help me find a 7

Hi, All,

I need your help. I'm in the process of trying to find an inexpensive,
late-80's 735i with a 5-speed. I now own a (pretty well clapped-out) 84
733i, which has only served to get me hooked on its comfort and performance.
I've been told of a rare 88 735i with the manual trans, but that's quite a
few hours travel from where I'll be (not to mention the 8K that the dealer's
asking for a high-mileage car, sight unseen.) Does anyone know of a nice 7
or 535 with the 5-speed in either the NYC; Albany, NY; NW Mass; or
Washington, DC areas? Preferably a car with less than 100K on the clock? I
have other reasons to travel to all of those places, so I shouldn't have a
problem getting to the car.

C'mon, you gotta help me on this! My wife's trying to get me into a (*sob*)
Camry!!

TIA.

Peace,
KweYao