Re: <E34> offset

Drew,

Thanks for the reply. I had a line on some 16x8s (haven't heard boo
though), and of course I have H&R springs which lower the car, BUT the
Dinan bars limit body roll and the fender lips were ground down in the
rear. Is there a 16 inch offset which is different? Thanks again.

Regards,

Doug Dykaar
(Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, eh)
85 535i

     Bilstein sports, H&R springs, Dinan sway bars and chip
     225/50-15 Comp T/As on 7" rims
86 951

     8.5 and 10x17, w/ 255/40 street g-force, 275/40 street TAs
     Cup Bilsteins/springs, Fabcar A-arms, 30 mm/24 mm Andial sway bars
     C2 turbo (red) calipers with Al hats and Coleman (NASCAR) rotors
     Recaro SRD, Sabelt, Milledge chips - I'm blindingly fast, but still slow, if you know what I mean!