Re: BFG Sold to Michelin?

Brent Williams <baw2@domain.elided>

>I went to the website and was going to do some reading and they have a sign
>that says that they don't sell tires any longer.  They sold their tire
>manufacturing to michelin.  Did anyone know this happened?  Just wondering.
>Brent

 Michelin bought BFG some years ago, but BFGs are still being sold as BFGs.
When the Tire Rack is out of my BFG T/A R1 race tires,  i buy them directly
from Michelin instead.  Have been for at least a few years now :-)

 Randy Walters
 89 325is

 (exactly what webpage said they don't sell tires any longer?)