<E34> Alignment Specs

Hi, Jeff:

After putting camber plates in our E28, I asked the same
question of the Digest(s).  No joy directly, but in the
ensuing dialogue with Duane Collie, he opined -2.5ish
camber for the fronts was in the right ballpark.  I was
looking in particular to even up the tire ware in front,
as well as garner some cornering improvements.  I have
yet to do the deed with my E34, but would love to hear
what your experience is.

Oh, yeah:  no large differences noted in the E28 - the
one track day since then was rainy, so a rather different
experience.

Later, Larry F.

>Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:37:49 -0400
>From: Jeff Donnelly <jeff@domain.elided>
>Subject: <E34> Alignment Specs
>
>I will be putting in adj caster/camber plates in my E34 next week after
>sort of trashing a set of R1s at LRP last weekend.
>
>In the ft I plan to go as much neg camber as possible.  I have no idea for
>caster and thought toe should be 0 to 1/8 out.
>
>What #s are others using.  TIA
>
>Jeff Donnelly  1995 540

Larry Franks
Issaquah, Washington