<FS> Parting out E30 325e/is

I am parting out my 86 325es that was setup as a K-Stock club racer. The
drivetrain is from an 87 325is (2.5l). Below is a detailed list of
parts.
engine w/ harness, 130K miles. Head rebuilt with new rockers and all
seals about 3K ago. Also new water pump, t-belt, cap/rotor, wires, plugs
at this time.
5 sp. Transmission approx. 100K miles
driveshaft, rebuilt about 2k miles ago
3.73ls diff. approx. 100K miles
power steering rack and pump, no leaks.
brake calipers f&r, rebuilt 3k miles ago.
Hartge springs
Bilstein sports shocks/struts
guage cluster
dash, no cracks
tan leatherette passenger seat
all lights except left front
oil cooler and lines
Sanden A/C compressor w/ all brackets
Dinan adjustable rear sub-frame
Offset strut bearings
If interested, please make me an offer on any of the above at
mssidhu@domain.elided
May also consider selling complete car, located in Las Vegas, NV
thanks
Monty Sidhu