Brake Pads for 525i

Hi Everybody,

The service indicator in my 1995 525i sent a message the other day stating
"brake lining".  I checked it out in the owners manual and it said that the
pads needs to be replaced.  Instead of having the pads replaced at the local
BMW dealership I was going to have the work done at a local European import
shop.  The shop specializes in Mercedes, BMWs and Porches and they have a
good reputation around town.  I talked to the owner of the shop and asked
him what type of pads he uses.  I was told that if I wanted OEM he would put
them on for me but the majority of the time he uses Repco (sp?) Metal
Masters.  Any opinions on the Repco Metal Masters or any other
recommendations as far as a quality replacement?

TIA
Mary Eskridge
1995 525i