Re: bmw-digest V9 #1200

Norm -

I almost hate to suggest this, considering how much you've already spent,
but your symptoms remind me of stories I've heard about clogged catalytic
converters. From what I've heard, the way you check this is that, once the
car warms up, the exhaust gases diminish to almost nothing and get extremely
hot.

Hope this isn't your problem.

David Volkert
Houston