Re: WTB: '97 or '98 M3 Sedan (auto)

At 11:44 PM 8/19/99 -0500, krishna@domain.elided wrote:
>I am looking to purchase either "a '97 M3 sedan(auto) with under 30K
>miles" or " a '98 M3 sedan(auto) with under 20K miles".

I believe Allison BMW in Mountain View, CA had a silver sedan last week.

>I did talk to some CA dealerships, specifically PeterPan BMW in San
>Mateo regarding sedans they had on their lot, the prices quoted were
>ridiculously high to say the least. Are these prices for real, do people
>actually pay more for a used car than what it cost new !!

The San Francisco Bay Area for the last five years must be the hottest
market for M3's.  Most one to two year old M3's on dealer lots are priced
greater than new MSRP as you found out.

This is probably not the place to shop, especially since you are competing
against all the internet millionaires...  You want to really blow your
mind, try buying a house here...

Rex "My next BMW will be from outside of California" Tener
rex@domain.elided