How much power do I have? (E36 325is)

I have a relatively stock 94 325is with a '95 M3 muffler, Jim C chip, and a
K&N drop in filter.  I was wondering how much power I have.  Someone told me
that I had almost 200 hp.  Just wondering, do I have any extra horsepower
from these mods, or is it just a cosmetic thing that I have done?  I am also
getting a full M3 take-off suspension and I currently have 17" BBS RX wheels
with Dunlop tires.  I am not out to beat anyone, I don't race, and I don't
drive it too hard, but I was just curious.  If you think that you have some
idea what horsepower increases I gained let me know.  All I can really tell
is that it sounds a bunch better with an M3 muffler. :)  Feel free to post
reponses or email me at baw2@domain.elided.

Brent