<MISC> RE: Zeemax Body Kit

I bought last year trough mail a zeemax body kit for E39 540 IA.
The kit came without instruction, glue ...
When the service tried to pt this kit on my car did not fit !
The material was worse. The parts developed cracks at every move
Then I called to Zeemax and they treated me like a shit. They did not want
to take the
body kit back. They told me that the car is over specifications  their kit
is good. HA !

I did not tried whells from them but if are the same quality I think
will will have very strong shake.:)

I bougt another kit from AC Schnitzer. This kit came with instrucyion,
pictures , glue.
The kit was superior -the material was very resistant and fit perfectly.

If the Zeemax side sills were mounted the original car jack did not fit !!

Hope this help,
Alin