FS: Momo M series Sterring wheel

I have a 4 spoke 365mm special edition BMW M series momo steering wheel
for sale. It has the Motorsport stripes on each side of the center pad
and the M logo horn button. will fit any BMW or car (but who would
dare). The wheel is in very good condition. The stitching on it is of
the same color as the center stripe on the M logo. It's a beautiful
wheel and deserves to be in an M car that I don't have yet (hoping for
an '88 M5).
Asking $240.00 and I pay shipping. Pics available to those interested.
Reply privatly

Marc
'85 535i 382000 km
Montreal, Canada