BMW 330ci

Hi,

I have recently read in a few car magazines that a more powerful =
version
of the new 328ci could come during the 2000 model year as a 330ci.
Some car dealers were kind enough to tell me that they also heard about =
it
but BMW HQ
are very quiet about it. The new engine would be a 3 liter 230 HP and =
would
be the standard
engine for the new X5 as well as for the 5 Series.

What is the introduction date if any for the 3 Series with this engine?

Any additional information about the subject would be greatly =
appreciated.

Jean-Fran=E7ois Drolet