European License Plate frame

Hello all,

I am looking for a license plate frame that will fit on the front bumper of
my '91 E30 M3 and hold a European-size license plate.  I have gone to my
local dealer and they say that nothing is available from them.  I could take
the original front license plate frame and do some custom work to it
(cutting and welding, etc.) in order to get it to fit on the bumper but I
really don't want to trash it.

I once had a link to a web page where someone was selling European license
plates as well as the frames, but I can not seem to find it again.  Can
anyone please help?

Thanks a lot,

Alex