[E36] [M3] How often do you need to bleed the brakes if the car sees track use ?

I've done 4 PCA DE events at BFR this summer.  did the first, two events
with 4 mo. old OE (DOT 4) fluid, and had a system flush 2 events ago.  the
most recent flush was with ATE Gold (DOT 5) fluid. I also upgraded to
PF-90's for track use.

I've heard people say that you need to flush your brakes before EVERY track
event.  Others suggest changing every 2-3 track events .....

sooooooooooooooooooo, which is it ?  Please CC:sdg2@domain.elided when replying
directly to the digest.

TIA
GMK