FS 1985 M635CSI one of the nicest around.

For sale:

1985 M635csi.  Asking price is $19,900

History:

I am the third owner.  The one and only reason I am selling it, is I bought a
Z1, one of only 3 in the US and I realistically cannot have 4 BMW's.

I spent 3 years looking for this car, so if you think you are picky, you need
to meet me.

The car is an original paint Polaris Silver with Black Leather interior,
including the following factory options: Sunroof, AC, Rear headrests, factory
alarm system, floor mats and BMW sport seats.

Upgrades I have made have included Nakamichi stereo system with an in the
trunk mounted 5 disc changer, remote keyless entry installed, M3 interior
mirror with integrated map lights, M3 lighted gearshift knob and lighted
power window/sunroof switches.  The OBC and Check Panel indicator have been
switched to English units.  The originals were in Spanish.  This was one of
only 200 M635csi's built for the Spanish market (Spain) and as such had
higher capacity cooling and AC systems for the Spanish market.  A major plus
for cars here.

Service items:

Since I have had the car my view of service has almost bordered on fanatical
including (all parts of course being genuine BMW): All new non- catalytic
European exhaust system from the exhaust manifold to the chrome tipped
exhausts (I still have the original catalytic converter system which was of
fairly high quality) all new hoses, belts, front and rear suspension pieces
(this includes every bushing, tie rod and piece you can think of), gas tank,
fuel system hoses/pumps, all oils changed to synthetic Redline and Mobil 1.
I also installed a new windshield washer fluid washer tank, pump, hoses and
fuse box cover just to keep everything under the hood looking new.  Recently
I installed I installed a new turn directional switch because I did not like
the feel of the original unit.

Within the last 5 months thl) changed, brake and radiator systems checked and
flushed.  There in literally nothing that needs to be taken care of as far as
service goes.

Exterior:
New Cibie European Halogen Headlights, new front fog lights and front grill
trim pieces including the M logo.  When I got the car it had a very small
scratch on the driver's side rear quarter panel.  I decided to have it fixed
as the rest of the car was so perfect, this one scratch was really bothering
me.

Is the exterior perfect.  No of course not.  But given this is a 15 year old
car, I can say in that context it would be considered as close to new
condition than you are likely to find for a used car.  It has a few small
chips up front on the nose, about 1 to 1.5mm in size.

No real dings or door dents although under proper lighting you can see a
small pressure ding on the passenger door.

Interior:
I would rate the interior as almost new.  The seats have NO wear which you
can see.  That includes all front and rear seats.  The dash has no sun
blisters or cracks or any other defects.  That simple.

Same goes for all interior trim pieces.  The passenger sun visor was replaced
with a new item so I could feel I had a car in like new condition.

100% list of items not perfect or needing repair.  The service indicator
lights work intermittently.  Either the board needs to be replaced or the
lights disconnected.  As I service the car far more frequently than the
lights recommend, I am inclined to disconnect the lights.

The seat recline/retract mechanisms are loosing their oomph.  The seats need
a little hand helping when bringing the seat back from the pulled forward
position.

That's it.  No service or repair is currently needed.  When I have looked for
used cars I always ask someone to tell me what is needed no matter how small.
 I can honestly say I have told you everything.

The car currently has close to 56k miles.  I sold the original TRX wheels as
they were recalled due to hairline cracking failure.  The car has and 16-inch
wheel Bobert Type C wheels with Dunlop Sport Tires.  Less than 2000 miles on
them.

As mentioned in my ad, the car is always garaged.  It was an original
California car and since I have had it in Colorado, 2 years in September, it
has NEVER seen winter weather.  Just nice sunny Colorado days.

The car had the double valve spring conversion upgrade done by the original
owner and in 1996 was re-certified by AMG in Santa Clara, CA to insure
compliance with all CARB regulations.  This is one of a handful of cars that
can be registered and certified in any state with no problems.  It has all
the proper emission stickers under the hood as required by CARB regulations.
For those who might not know.  California has THE toughest emission
certification standards in the country.  If a car can be registered there, it
can be registered anywhere else in the US.

If seriously interested please contact Steve Diamond at 303-516-1221 or email
me at Sbmw635csi@domain.elided