Re: EZ bleed

>From: DAVID <stanisd@domain.elided>
>Subject: EZ bleed
>
>Does anyone have any feedback on the EZ bleed valves I have seen advertised
>in the Roundel?
>I have tried some cheaper ones and they did not work.

i just bought one of these things.  clever little contraption, works pretty
well i guess (although i do wish the hose between the bottle and reservoir was
a bit longer).  not sure it's worth $40.... but on the other hand i don't know
if i could build one for less.  the guy who sells these out of roundel,
however, is *impossible* to get ahold of[no slam to him intended], so i wound
up getting mine from some volvo shop in CA and paying a few extra bucks.  i
bet somebody like JC Whitney would carry these too.

= Kevin Jay
  '96 328is, red/camel, 15K, fresh brake fluid