Re:E-Supercharging (Sorry)

Sorry, but I just had to post this. I was in Phoenix on buisness
yesterday, and was reading a local magazine there, when I saw an ad in
the paper for  an "Air Charger"
Yup, you guessed it, a commercially available electric supercharger.
Available from "Desert Rat Truck Center (4453 S.Rural rd.838-7800) It
looks like a squirrel cage fan with a tube and an air filter on it. The
manufacturer looks to be UPR. They claim
more gas mileage,15+ HP and 30 min. install.
Interesting. I must admit, I have been mind-f**king the concept for
years, though never did experiment. I really only posted this for humor
value, so please take it as such, and don't flame me. I did read the
please don't even reply Re: this topic. I don't want to bring it up
again. I just saw this as a point of interest.
Buck Wild