Can't believe it! BMW NA is going to cover my plugged catalytic converter!!!!

Just found out my 95 740i with 72,000 miles that's sitting DOA at the
dealer is now actually covered to 80,000 miles or 8 years by BMW NA and the
Federal Emissions Warranty.  Yahoooo!  At first they told me when I brought
the car in with a totally plugged catalytic converter that it wasn't
covered due to the 4 year/50,000 miles warranty on the car... but, thanks
to a couple of fellow digest readers who emailed me about pursuing it
further with BMW NA, I was told by a guy on the phone that it is actually
extended by the Federal Govt to 8yr/80K miles!  This will save me about
$1165 as they can now order me the OEM part from BMW.  Yes, I'm getting the
real thing instead of the $565 aftermarket catalytic converter, all because
of some very helpful fellow digest readers.  THANK YOU very much!   You
know who you are.  I can't say enough for the generous spirit and
thoughtful advice I receive here.  And, thanks to my dealer for being kind
enough to go out of there way, WAY out of there way to eventually come
through for me where it really counts - my checkbook.  I can't believe I
was actually seriously considering selling my 740i last month and getting a
used Mercedes S600 or S500 2 door coupe... momentary lack or judgement.
BMW rules!
Steve Robinson
1995 740i              DOA but hoping to be revived soon
1988 Porsche 911  current daily driver with minimal A/C but fun as hell to
drive all day (I'm in sales and I drive all day, pretty much!)