I got an M3!!!

Hi All!
I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member to the list.
My name is Jeff Caraway and I live in Charlotte, NC.
I just bought an Alpine White '99 M3 and absolutely LOVE the car!!! It is loaded and has light grey interior and the contour wheels.
My last car was an '87 Porsche 944S and, while it was a great car and I thoroughly enjoyed it, this M3 takes the cake!
I am looking forward to many miles of driving pleasure in this fantastic car and hope that you all experience the same.

Jeff Caraway  (In love with a car again!)
bcaraway@domain.elided
'99 Alpine White M3