Help!!! Help!!!

Hi all,

I've got an E-36 325is that (due to theft of stereo) has problems with the
doors.

The problems are as follows:

Pass. door: The outside door latch cover (the plastic piece that covers the
handle
and key hole was broken.  I have a new one and it looks like it should just
snap in,
but I have not been able to do this yet, even though I've tried any number of
angles,
etc.  I'm sure this is very easy if you know the "trick", but I don't.

Driver's door:  The interior door panel has a plastic strip that is glued to
the panel
that attaches the top of the door panel to the door.  This has broken loose.
I've tried to glue it back on using epoxy cement but it hasn't held so far.
Does anyone have any idea what kind of glue I could use on this?  Also, while
removing the door panel I broke the mid-woofer cover, does anyone have one of
these in parchment?  And in the mean time, the power door locks have stopped
operating.   Have I inadvertently uplugged something while removing the panel?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeff