Re: what color to order an M5

Max Berger writes:

> well i'm one of the lucky ones......i'm in the pole position @ my dealer
> for the ' 00
> M-5. my problem is that in typical fasion bmw a.g. has not given much
> info to the dealers for how options on the car can be arranged....

Correct, because it isn't their job. The subsidary in your market (BMW
of NA?) decides what options and colors they will offer on their cars
and then talks with BMW AG about if, how and when to make them happen.
If your dealer and you are not getting sufficient information, you
need to find and talk with the persons in your local subsidiary who
know or made those decisions.

When I get a chance, I will see if I can find the color and interior
choices made by BMW's German subsidiaries for the last half year.
Perhaps, those might help.

- -John
'96 318is

- --