H*lp with E30 seats

Folks,
   I need a bit of help with taking apart E30 standard (non-sport) seats.
The cloth bottom cushion upholstery on my seat has worn through and I've
finally purchased a replacement. To replace the bottom cusion cover I need
to remove the hinge mechanism of the standard (non-sport) E30 seats.
   If anyone knows how to disassembled the bottom of their non-sport E30
seats, please give me some hints on:
a). taking apart the 'hinge' mechanism that connects the seat cushion with
the seat back;
b). disconnecting the hinge assembly from the seat bottom.

TIA,
Alex

End of bmw-digest V9 #1176