http://members.aol.com/benliaw

hope this helps.

bl

In a message dated 7/28/99 10:19:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:25:08 -0400
 From: Sam Choi <choi.192@domain.elided>
 Subject: E36 M3 Stock Wheel Weight?

 Hi,

 I thought my dealer would have this kind of information, but after
 going through several manuals and books with the parts manager, we
 gave up.

 Does anyone know the weight of a standard E36 M3 wheel?

 I'm thinking about buying a set of track wheels, and I'd like to get
 a sense of really how much lighter various wheels are than what
 I'm used to.

 Cheers,
 Sam >>