CA Smog w/ Conforti Chip

In case this has not been reported, I just passed the California
Smog test with a Conforti Chip installed.  This chip was purchased
before he went public and claims were not made regarding smog
tests ( I don't if there are any claims now).  My car is an 85 E28
535i with 186K miles on the odometer.  The emmission values for
both HC and CO were well below the maximum and the average car.
The mechanic commented that the car was incredibly clean for one
that has 186k miles.  I take my hat off to both my mechanics
at Bavarian Professionals in Berkeley for keeping the car in top
running shape and Jim for producing an excellent chip that is
environmentally friendly.  Thank you both.
Charles Lee
cyclee@domain.elided
85 535i 186K Sharked
BMW CCA #161+something