Bumpers on 1986 325es

I recently bought a 1986 325es with 123,000 miles.  The paint on the bumpers
is coming off.  The paint is textured giving the bumper a rough surface.
Does anyone know where I can get the appropriate paint for the bumpers?
Also, I have a rip in the left bolster of the driver's seat.  An upholstery
shop wants $150.00 to fix it which seems way out of line.  Does anyone have
a bolster they would like to sell.  The exterior of the car is the
Bronzit-Beige Metallic so the interior is the light tan leatherette.

thanks,

jt584510@domain.elided

John M. Thomas