FS: 1985 M635CSI

For Sale:     1985 M635CSI (European Model M6). Quite possibly one of the
nicest original M Coupes in the country. Original paint Polaris Silver with
Black Leather Interior. Still shines close to new. Car spent most of its life
garaged in California (12 years). Currently is always garaged, covered and is
never driven in the rain or on days when the weather is threatening. This car
is totally pampered. No accidents or excuses. Too many upgrades and service
items to mention here. Car has been CARB, DOT and EPA certified. Can be
registered in any state. 55900 miles.  $19,900/OBO The only reason I am
selling is I have one too many cars and cannot keep everything.  Steve
303-588-9600 or Sbmw635csi@domain.elided