Factory Amplifier - E36

Anybody have a factory amp to work with a factory head unit on a 1996 328ic?

I put a new head unit in my car a couple of  years ago, and was able to use
the factory amp.  But, now I want to put my factory head unit in the boat I
just bought so the easiest way would be to use the factory amp.  I just need
to get one from somebody that already took it out and replaced it.

BTW: The factory radio is my first choice for the boat because it's easy to
read in the sun.
Peter D. Richter       / / / /  | /  |[___  ] [] D I N A N  M 3
Richter Consulting   / / / /         |  [_  || ||  _| o/______\o
Network & Groupware / / / /  /|  /|  | ___| || || |_  (oo_OO_oo)
mailto:prichter@domain.elided
PGRN Site  http://www.richterindustries.com/consulting/
Personal   http://www.richterindustries.com/prichter/