ac parts for e30

I'm in the process of flushing and cleaning out my AC
system. I will be needing orings, dryer, maybe
exvalve,
pressure switches. where's a good source for AC parts?
Any of you guys who rebuilt your ac before like to
share some of your experiences with me? I'm gonna use
a venturi vacum pump to pull vacum, any pointers?

===
Raymond M.Wong
86 325es 130k miles Euro"i" head,Euro Manifold, JC Chip
87 535i  160k miles Currently dead :( fresh head w/new camshaft+ valve guides
bmwcca.