<E30>WTB: Exhaust/Rear Skirt - e to i info

I need all the info I can get on the e to i conversion.  Is it worth doing?
I just got insurance money from an accident and I am opting to make the car
perform with most of it.  Should I wait till I have to get the head taken off
for other work or can I blow this money burning a hole in my pocket? What is
the estimated cost, and performance gains.

I'm also in need of a used exhaust system and a rear skirt for my 86 325es.
Willing to consider anything you guys may have!  Email me privately for
fastest response.

Thanks,
Jeff Patch
86 325es - dinan, k&n, eibach, etc etc.