<e36> 96+ style cup holders..

	Hi Everyone, after not being able to fit some of my favorite
drinks into my '95 325is, I'm debating to purchase the '96+ style cup
holders.  I know that the frame is suppose to hold 2 cup holders, one
ashtray and one coin.  Does anyone know if there is other combination I
could fit this?  Do they have something else besides the ashtray?  Like a
sunglasses holder?  Also, with the armrest down, will it be able to
fit two cup holders rather than just one?  Please let me know if someone
have retrofit this little project or not.  Thanks.
			James
'93 325is with dumb cupholders.