Lime Rock Vintage Festival

As you may recall, I attempted to get a parking area for BMWCCA members at
Lime Rock during the Memorial Day event. This did not work out primarily due
to time factors. However, the LR folks said they would likely be able to
accomodate us for the Vintage Festival, which runs 3-6 September. I am
planning to ask for a parking area on Monday, 6 September, as this is the
day when the actual races are run and the most people attend.

What I need is for anyone who is interested in attending the event and
parking in the BMWCCA area to contact me ASAP so I can get an accurate
count. If we get enough people attending, we might be able to get a break on
tickets as well.

P.S. - For those who have contacted me previously, I would appreciate it if
you would drop me a another note to confirm your interest. I still have your
original emails, and I will consider you as tentative until I hear back.
- --
- -AEG