From: Martyme104@domain.elided
Subject: Need advice - '88 M5 Braking Worbbles

Need some advice from the seasoned DIY-ers
Getting a lot of wobbling and pulsating upon braking, maybe its normal but
I'd like to diagnose & address it, any idea how much it would cost to fix.
Stock M5 '88 with 112k milage.
Is this caused by:
1) Uneven braking pressure -- will changing brake fluid cure it? If so, is
this difficult to do myself?
2) Alignment is fine, new tires, perhaps its time for front end PM work?
3) Warped rotors, please say its not so........
Anyone with advice please respond here or directly by email
Thanks.....Marty Martyme104@domain.elided

Ed Walters
Team DFL
teamdfle28@domain.elided