Service light help agaiin!!!

Thanks to all of you for your help in reseting the service interval
lights.  I followed the directions as outlined on the website, and it
worked great.  HOWEVER, I seem to always be able to mess up something
unrelated to what I'm working on.  When my daughter went to lock her
trunk (as the driver's side lock is stiff), the trunk wouldn't lock, nor
would the doors lock from the trunk lock) as usual. The key turns to the
vertical, but won't pull out, and there is no sound of or click of
locking.  It's dead.  Key would turn, but wouldn't lock trunk or doors
as usual.  If you lock the passenger side door, then the trunk and all
doors lock as they should.  I wonder if I blew a fuse, or what, that
controls the truck lock mechanism at the trunk.  Is there a fuse for
just this lock (the trunk) and if it is a fuse, then why does the trunk
lock when the door locks are set with the key?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike