Re: Wanted E30 Purchasing Advice

very simple,

first check the placard under the hood, it should show the model make and
type.

next A IS, or ES for that matter will have a limited slip diff,
jack up the rear and turn one wheel, if both turn the same way, your golden,
if they turn oppisite your not.

A Sport series should have all the options, a small rear spoiler, and a deep
front spoiler,  keep in mind when you order a bmw, ANY option CAN be
deleted, so if you find a REAL IS without all the mandatory options you
might have a special order

Jeff