You should all be grateful...

You know something, everyone on this list is extremely lucky to own such
fine machines.  Sure they have some quirks, but they are great cars in
general.  I was just walking out to my car today and it was sitting in a
parking lot among various other american and japanese cars and I thought to
myself, I am really lucky.  So everyone, sit back and look at how lucky you
are to have such an amazing machine.  Not everyone has a BMW...  Maybe they
should.  Have a nice day everyone.

Brent

'94 325is
'94 740il